Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Longing for your Love




Im holding you in my dreams
every night that im sleeping
the beauty of your face
keeps appearing in my dreams

Whenever I wake up from the
profundity of silence sleep
its your affectionate presence
I linger to embrace and foresee

The sun rises shining thru my face
the gentle wind blows caressing my senses
same as you that runs throughout my veins
passionately invading my broken heart for years

My inspiring day shall commence
with the picture of you in my head
when I have loved you my day never ceases
longing for your conditional love and kindness.

My day will never end without your existence
Your uttered loving promises kept me gripping
hope for the day to embrace you completely
and share the love I had with you certainly.


written by: coy














No comments: